Sunday, August 24, 2008

Throwin' Rocks


A couple weekends ago, we went to Oakley for lunch. We stopped at the Road Island Diner which is a box car diner and 40's style diner. The waitresses had cool hairdos and names like Flo and Dottie. So fun. They had really good shakes, and music boxes on the tables. Then we went to Smith and Morehouse Reservoir. It was nice, quiet and made me want to go camping. I thought well the kids might be bored, but they started throwing rocks in the lake and looking at the difference in the rocks. It's always fun to throw rocks ! We took this family photo, with niece Candice in there. I was amazed that everyone was smiling.

1 comment:

Kimberly J. said...

I love the Road Island Diner! We went there a couple weekends ago. Hannah thought it was the greatest dance off spot in the world!!!
You're a gem Jude!!

Haley (11), Josh and Max (5)

Haley (11), Josh and Max (5)