Saturday, December 13, 2008

Birthday Boys

Josh and Max turned 6! I can't believe it. I wish they were still babies. They are fun now, but I miss holding them. I remember the day they were born and after everyone left that night, I held both of them and just layed them on me and we fell asleep. I couldn't believe those babies were both mine and they were so sweet.

We went to Jungle Jims to celebrate their big birthdays. We had a great time. Rode every ride there and played everygame. Then we went to Hires and had some dinner. It was a fun night and at the kids had fun. We had two cakes. Max wanted a Pokemon cake, and Josh wanted a My Little Pony cake. They got Bakugan (I have no idea) game pieces and loved them.
Riding rides


Two cakes

No comments:

Haley (11), Josh and Max (5)

Haley (11), Josh and Max (5)