Thursday, February 11, 2010
Update on my New Year's Resolutions
In referring to my list of things I am going to improve this year, here is a little update. So far, I am still late to everything (although I think about it more), I nearly forgot my log in information to this Blog (shows you that I am not updating it as much as I would like) and I have exercised twice since Jan. 1. TWICE PEOPLE!!! For the love of God I can't get in a workout. Next year I am making resolutions that I can actually keep. (fifteen minutes later) I have just been trying to think of things I can actually adhere to... and came up blank. Man I suck. Maybe that will be one, suck at everything. There, I can achieve that one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Haley (11), Josh and Max (5)
No comments:
Post a Comment