Wednesday, February 24, 2021

 It has been over a year now that I have been working the COVID pandemic. Work is really scheduled, with 4-5 meetings each day. After a year of this, I can't remember what work was like before the pandemic. We are also moving our offices this year from the State Office Building to the Taylorsville SOB. I have worked for 28 years in this building. I have a lot of memories here, but excited for new experiences at the new building.

Haley is now 24 still studying at the U. All of her classes are online. Hopefully next year she will graduate. Josh and Max are in their senior year at Olympus and trying to stay inline through online and in class learning. It is challenging. But, somehow we will make it through. 

My kids are growing up and are good hearted wonderful young people. Their troubles are bigger now and that makes my heart ache for them. I used to be able to solve all there problems, not so much now. All I can do is love them and listen to them as best I can. I love my little family and fear that soon the kids will move away and I won't see them everyday. I try to enjoy every minute, soak it in. My life is changing. I wish I could slow it down.



 

No comments:

Haley (11), Josh and Max (5)

Haley (11), Josh and Max (5)