Monday, September 22, 2008

Dancing With the Stars

I am grateful that the fall TV schedule has started so I can update my blog. It seems the summer is too busy to watch TV and that is when I update this page. We like Dancing With the Stars (DWTS). Max, Haley and I watch it and say who is our favorite. Of course, I like Lance Bass (such a NSYNC fan) and Haley likes the kid from the Disney channel. Max sometimes will re-enact the dance. Sometimes we have to watch certain dances over and over (he found the rewind button). It takes a while to watch it. Derek Hough is my favorite to watch dance and Julianne Hough is just gorgeous. But Warren Sapp? Oh Hell yes! I love him. So hopefully I will get to update my blog more as more shows come on that we like to watch. That is if Max will let me on the computer long enough to type.

4 comments:

tara said...

Hey Jude..totally awesome blog..I mean seriously it's so hot and hip..You must have some totally tech savvy friends there.. Ü

Judy said...

I do have very tech savvy friends who teach me how to embed all sorts of stuff. They are brilliant!

Are you being sarcastic about the hip part. Was that a smack down on my music choices... old school?

Kimberly J. said...

Jude- Don't listen to Tara! I sat here with your blog on to do other things... FOR THE MUSIC!!! I love it! And ok, I'm with ya on Warren! He is my favorite!

tara said...

Eh hem...I was NOT sarcastic..I was seriously fo real..

Haley (11), Josh and Max (5)

Haley (11), Josh and Max (5)