Monday, March 23, 2009

First tooth!

Max lost a tooth, then he really lost it. We need to write a letter to the tooth fairy to tell her we can't find it. I think he accidentally swallowed it and NO I am not going to look for it. The tooth fairy completely understands these situations and she "magically" finds it. Thank God. This is Max's first tooth that he has lost. Josh hasn't lost a tooth yet, but desperately wishes to lose one, just for the glamor. He asks me every day to feel his teeth to see if one of them is loose. I say, yep, it's getting a little loose. Come on tooth. How long can I keep this up, a year? I don't think so. So I hope his tooth gets loose soon.

No comments:

Haley (11), Josh and Max (5)

Haley (11), Josh and Max (5)