Saturday, November 10, 2012

Halloween

The Halloween costume catalog comes and the boys try to figure out what they want to be. When they were little, I chose cute costumes for them, like cowboys. But lately they have chosen crazy pokemon, or bakugan characters. I have no idea. So this year, I tried to reason with them and guide them to choose another type of costume. I told them if they didn't like any of my suggestions, then they can be those crazy characters. I was very happy to see them select these:
 Josh was an Australian Ostrich rider, and Max was a clown. Josh's costume was inflatable, and as he walked the ostrich part waddled, which looked like it was walking. Too cute! Max really got into his costume by putting whoopie cushions down for people to sit on, too funny!
 Max pulled this cute face. He kept winking at me, which, was super cute.

We went Trick-or-treating in the neighborhood. While Troy handed out his usual boatload of candy.
 Max brought Josh a surprise diet coke at the end of our trick-or-treating. Nice brother.
Haley dressed up as a cute witch. She was going to the Monster Mash with Charlie later.

No comments:

Haley (11), Josh and Max (5)

Haley (11), Josh and Max (5)