Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Summer Vacation 2013

I love summer vacation. I love being with my family and just getting out of town. This year we went to California. We all love Disneyland and the ocean, so California it is. I wanted to spend three days in Disneyland, then three days at the beach to relax. We decided to stay at the Disneyland Hotel. I love this Hotel. It is the only way to do Disneyland. We like to go to Disneyland early and play, then go swimming in the afternoon and go back to Disneyland in the evening. This year the Cars ride was new and it was awesome. I love the scenery. Max and I loved the Indiana Jones ride. Josh loved the Cars ride. Haley goes on anything and I think loved the Cars ride the most. I just love being with the kids. It's expensive, it's exhausting, it's kind of crazy, but I love it and know that these times are precious, so I just soak it all in.
 Haley thought Aladdin was very cute!

 One of my favorite rides is Toy Story. I had the highest score of the morning. Ahem, but of course!
 Max and I don't like scary rides, so we hang out and have a snack...like Churros.
 After 3 days at Disneyland, we stayed at a home near Malibu called the artist home. It was up the canyon and amazing. It had this cute hot tub that over looked the canyon.
 Peaceful, quiet and cool plants.

 This home had three bedrooms. It was perfect.






 Zuma Beach.


No comments:

Haley (11), Josh and Max (5)

Haley (11), Josh and Max (5)